Participation and registration
Registration for full-time participation in the Forum is closed.
Articles in the proceedings of the Forum should be sent by e-mail with a note in the "Subject" field "To the collection of materials"
1. Participation in the Forum is free of charge.
2. The Forum is held in a hybrid format: in person at Central regional sites and online via Zoom.
3. Forum working languages are Russian, English and Arabic. The interpretation is simultaneous.
4. To participate in the Forum, register, please.
5. In-person attendance of the Central regional sites is provided only by the organizers’ invitation.
6. The Forum participants attending the Central regional sites in person are obliged to comply with the anti-epidemic requirements established by the competent authorities of the host countries and the organizers of the Central regional sites.
7. The paper application is considered by the Organizing Committee within two days, and if it is approved, the applicant will be notified of the inclusion of the paper in the Business Program.
8. Participants whose papers are included in the Business Program must confirm their participation within one day after receiving the notification.
9. The duration of the paper presentation within the Business Program is no more than 15 minutes for all regions.
10. The paper of the Business Program and its presentation (if any) in Russian, English or Arabic should be sent to the organizers by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one day before the start of the event to ensure high-quality simultaneous interpretation.
11. Papers not included in the Business Program will be published on the official website of the Forum.
12. Paper format: .doc or .docx file, Times New Roman, 14 point, interval 1.5; Presentation by PowerPoint, version not earlier than 2020. Presentations for papers not included in the Business Program should not contain animations. Under the paper title the author first name and last name, academic degree (if any), company and position, email address should be indicated.
13. The certificates of the participant will be sent to the email address specified in the application by December 20, 2022.
14. The links for the Business Program speakers to join the conference will be sent to the email address specified in the registration form no later than one day before the start of the event.
15. The conference will be streaming live on YouTube for all participants. Links to join the streaming by the regions of the event will be published on the Forum's website no later than one day before the start of the events in accordance with the Business Program.